WHY HAAREX CLINIC?
As Haarex Clinic, we give you the hair of your dreams again.
HYGIENE AND STERILIZATION
Sterilization is very important in hair transplantation applications. As a result of the infection of the scalp, many adversities occur. Haarex Clinic is a reliable institution that provides service in accordance with the sterilization rules and in a hospital environment.
LIMITED NUMBER OF OPERATION
The Haarex Clinic team accepts an average of 2 to 3 operations per day. To obtain better and high quality results is the main reason for this. All operations are performed by Haarex Clinic's expert team consisting of meticulously selected 15 people.
SERVICE IN 9 LANGUAGES
The Haarex Clinic team has 7 translators who are providing service in 9 languages and specialized in their field. When you come to Turkey, our guide translators will accompany you, who are our valuable guests, during the entire process.
SUCCESS REACHED UP TO 98%
Haarex Clinic provides service with an approach based on customer satisfaction. We evaluate the baldness problem of our guests and apply the most appropriate treatment. The success rate of Haarex Clinic is 98%. The remaining 2% is a margin of error considered for ourselves.